Disable Preloader

Welcome To Quantum Energy, Inc.

2505 Anthem Village Drive Suite E-334
Henderson, NV 89052



Quantum Energy, Inc.
Permanent Rare Earth Neodymium Magnet Safety Notice

Magnets | Terminology | Safety Notice

Quantum Energy rare earth permanent neodymium magnets are extremely strong and for commercial use only. Magnets must be handled with extreme care to avoid personal injury or damage to the magnets.

Powerful Magnetic Attraction Forces Can Cause Serious Bodily Injury.

Rare earth permanent neodymium magnets are more are some of the strongest magnets available. Their incredible attraction force between magnets can cause serious injury due to their strength.

Permanent Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets ARE NOT FOR CHILDREN.

Neodymium permanent rare earth magnets are not toys. Children should not be allowed to handle neodymium permanent rare earth magnets. Small magnets can pose a choking hazard in small children. If multiple magnets are swallowed, they can attach to one another through intestine walls causing severe health risk. If an incident occurs, please dial 911 and get medical attention immediately.

Permanent Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets Can Affect Pacemakers and Diabetic Pumps. Strong magnetic fields created near permanent rare earth neodymium magnets can affect pacemakers, ICDs and other implanted medical devices. Many of these devices are made with a feature that deactivates it with a magnetic field. Therefore, extreme care must be taken to avoid inadvertently deactivating such devices.

Magnets Can Affect Magnetic Media.

Strong magnetic fields created near permanent rare earth neodymium magnets can damage magnetic media such as credit cards, magnetic I.D. cards, cassette tapes, video tapes or other such devices. Strong magnetic fields can also damage televisions, VCRs, computer monitors and CRT displays. Avoid placing permanent rare earth neodymium magnets near electronic appliances.

Rare Earth Magnet Powder or Dust IS Flammable.

Avoid drilling or machining permanent rare earth neodymium magnets. When ground into a dust or powder, this material is highly flammable.

Individuals with nickel allergies should avoid prolonged contact with magnets. Individuals with a nickel allergy may experience an allergic reaction that can cause redness and a skin rash. individuals with nickel allergies should avoid directly handling nickel plated neodymium magnets.

Neodymium Magnets Can Corrode.

Permanent rare earth neodymium magnets can rust or corrode in the presence of moisture. While the three layer, nickel-copper-nickel plating on most of our magnets provides enough protection for many applications, they are not waterproof. If used underwater, outdoors or in a moist environment, they can corrode and lose magnetic strength.






Copyright © Quantum Energy, Inc. All rights reserved.